“This is the best thing that has happened to our business because…?”
An excellent ‘re-framing’ question that you may find challenging but this is the ideal time to Re-Imagine the value your business creates.
Several factors make this the ‘ideal-time.’
- Everyone, including your customers, your suppliers and your staff are re-evaluating what is important to them, they are re-defining their sense of what is ‘value.’
- The ‘tyranny of distance’ has been eliminated – at least for the moment – as everyone is doing the same thing, at the same time around the globe.
- There is a sense of acceptance and forgiving that things are not quite ‘right’ yet.
- There is a common enemy and a sense of a shared ‘obligation’ to respond.
- There is a vacuum that needs to be filled. There is both anxiety and at the same time an anticipation that we have an opportunity to come out of this situation in a better position than how we were before we went into it. *
Stealing the phrase attributed to Winston Churchill – “Don’t let this Crisis go to waste” now is the time to take action.
The following events will contribute to your thinking:
1. Leading Conversations with Mark McCrindle
Join me in conversation with leading social researcher, author and TEDx speaker Mark McCrindle as Mark shares the highlights from his research on the new behaviours we now are seeing and the implications for Leaders and Business.
Register here for this complimentary webinar here:
2. Re-Imagine Your Business Workshop
This half-day workshop will enable you and your team to re-think the value of your business; to identify what no-longer serves you well, what you need to amplify and what you need to add.
Take advantage of these unique times, use this workshop as a catalyst to change your thinking.
Re-think your business model, the markets and customer segments you serve and the value you deliver. Re-think your brand, your messaging to meet the changed sensitivity of your customers. Capture what you have learned from recent times and determine the new capabilities you need to build.
Take the opportunity to think of your business as a start-up, but with the benefit of the hindsight of your years of experience.
For more information and to register for this half day workshop see here.
* It is important to acknowledge that for a significant segment of society who have recently lost their jobs, they will be experiencing very different thoughts than those expressed here. All the more reason we need to get businesses going and running better, quickly.