Leading take-outs from webinar
- There is a difference in perspective between generations, younger Australians feeling uncertain and anxious and Boomers and older feeling hopeful.
- 70% expect WFH to continue in some form.
- Not only have we flattened the virus curve we’ve also smashed the flu so far this season..
- Businesses have been innovative in delivering products and services in new ways.
Only 6% of Australian’s ‘stock-piled’ which caused 30% to buy more and we saw the impact of that..
Mark’s research also highlighted that our Federal and State government leaders are perceived to be doing a good job, meaning they are:
- Communicating in an open and transparent way.
- Making tough decisions.
- Accessing expert advice.
- Showing empathy and concern.
An opportunity for us all to evaluate how we are leading?
To access Mark’s research and receive updates click here
Mark is a recognised thought-leader in tracking emerging trends influencing society.
As Principal of McCrindle, a renown demographer and futurist, he has developed his reputation across two decades as an award-winning social researcher, best-selling author and social commentator. Mark has appeared across all major television networks, radio and print media, and has twice been invited to speak at TEDx events. He has presented thousands of keynotes and workshops in all major industries including, finance, technology, health, mining, energy and education for Australia’s top brands and organisations.
Be part of the conversation
If you’d like to subscribe to our Leading Conversations With Webinars (they’re free), simply add your details below: